How To Configure Cage Cards From The Firefox Browser
Cage Card customization can be performed by the SoftMouse account administrator. Once the admin configures the card settings, all users will share this set configuration. Click here to learn more about how to customize cage cards.
You can print cage cards by selecting the Print Cage Cards button, which can be accessed from three places in SoftMouse. Click here to learn how to print cage cards.
- The following steps are to configure print settings from Firefox:
- On Windows computers, click properties to configure the page to the size you desire then click Print. These properties vary depending on the printer, so configurations will vary.
- To export to PDF and print multiple pages per sheet, you need to install an addon from the Firefox addon store, and then follow these steps in your PDF reader
- On Apple computers, no plugin is required to export the cage cards as PDF, and the print configuration is as follows:
- Ensure that you chose the correct printer, then click the Firefox option from the print menu to select Paper Handling
- Click Scale to Fit Paper Size
- Under Destination Paper Size, select the page size you want to print to (the sizes available change depending on the printer you have selected)
- To print multiple pages per sheet, you must export as PDF by selecting the PDF dropdown in the bottom left corner
- Select Save as PDF and configure it in your PDF viewer