How to Get a List of Unweaned Pups
There are two options to see a list of unweaned pups.
Option 1: Via the Mouse List
You can easily get a list of all pups using the Mouse Filter as follows:
- Go to the Mouse List
- Click Open Filter
- Open the State drop down filter parameter
- Unselect the check boxes for Stock, Mating and Weanling
- Select check box for Pups
- Click Filter
Now you will see a list of all your unweaned pups.
Option 2: Via the Litter List
You can easily get a list of all pups in the Litter List as follows:
- Go to the Litter List
- Click Select Table Columns
- Click the check box "Mouse Tags, Sex, Genotype"
- Click Save
Now you will see all of the pups associated with the unweaned litters in the newly added column