How to Create Mouseline - Strain Associations
When managing multiple different mouselines and strains, your corresponding list may get quite overwhelming. Softmouse has now made it easier for you to personalize your page more than ever with the addition of associations. Associations will allow you to better maintain your mouseline and strain information with organizing and pairing so that you can view the information that's most relevant.
To create or edit a Mouseline - Strain association:
From any list after logging in:
- Go to the blue menu header and click on the small "wrench" icon on the upper right-hand side
- Click on "Mouseline - Background strain association" to create or edit an association
- From here, select the owner for the corresponding association --- if no changes are needed, leave blank
- Next, click on the Mouseline that you would like to associate to a specific set or sets of Background Strains
- Select the Background Strains
- Finally, click on the green "Save" button to save your changes
That's it! Now, when you select a Mouseline when creating, editing, or moving mice only the strains that you chose to associate with your Mouseline will appear instead of all the strains you have inputted in Softmouse to date.