How To Mark Unweaned Pups As Ended
If some of the pups in your litter need to be marked as ended before weaning (i.e. culled, deceased, sacrificed), you can easily do so by following the steps below:
- From the Litter List, select the litter with the pups in question and click "Edit Litters"
- Next, click the "End Pups" button below the Litters > Edit Litter Record header
- Select the End Date from the calendar and
- Select the End Type
- Click the check boxes of the pups who are no longer active
- Finally, click the green "Submit" button to save your changes and go back to the Litter list or the "Submit + Stay" button to save your changes and continue editing your litter.
After completing the steps above, the pups will be marked as ended but will still appear under the Pup Information table as having been part of the litter for tracking purposes.