How To Move Mice Into EXISTING Cages with filter
1. On the Move page, open the Filter
2. In the Filter parameters, enter any information that you may know of the existing cage into which you want to move the mice to find your desired cage.
3. Click the green Filter button
4. Select the check box of the desired cage in the Cage List that will appear on the filter menu screen (The first number is the Cage Tag. The second is in paranthesis is the SID - Sequential I.D.)
5. Select the check box of the mouse or group of mice from the table below --- if multiple mice should go in the same existing cage, first group them by clicking the orange "Group" button
6. Click the Apply button --- here you will notice that the Cage Tag field in the Cage Information section of the table will be automatically filled with the existing Cage Tag
7. Repeat for the next group of mice
8. Finally, click on the green "Create / Update Cages button" to save your changes.