Move Mother and Pups to New Cage
If you need to move a mother and her litter to a new cage, you can now move them easily from any Softmouse list (eg.Mouse,Mating,Cage,etc.) where the female mother is located. For this example, the mother will be selected from the Mating List.
Move mother and pups to new cage:
- Go to your Mating List, select the Mating Record to Edit, and click on the "Edit Matings' button
- Next, select the female from the breeder information table
- After, click on the "More actions" button directly under the Matings > Edit Mating Record header and select "Move Breeders"
- In the pop up window, click on "Move the pups with the female(s)" to have female and pups grouped together in the Move Mice page
- Finally, on the Move Mice page, enter the new Cage Tag if using one or simply click on the "Create / Update Cages" button to create a new cage, finalize your changes, and have the mother relocated with her pups