How to Upload Files to a Record (e.g. Gel images)
You can essentially upload files to any record page - e.g. Mouse Edit, Litter Edit, Mating Edit, Cage Edit, etc.
For example, you can upload a genotype gel image to individual Mouse Records or to entire Litter Records. You can also upload histology reports or necropsy reports or graphs to individual Experiment records.
- any file extension is accepted in the upload - .xlsx, .docx, .jpg, .tiff, .pdf, etc.
- all file sizes must be under 20 MB
Here's how to upload files to records- let's use the Mouse Record as an example
- Go to the Mouse List
- Select the check box of a Mouse Record
- Click Edit Mice
- On the single Mouse Edit page, scroll down to the bottom of the page
- Click the Attach Files link
- Select the file from your local computer to attach
- Click Close when done
- The file will be automatically attached