How to Clear Cache on Browsers
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top-right, click More More .
3. Click More tools and then Clear browsing data.
4. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
5. Next to 'Cookies and other site data' and 'Cached images and files', tick the boxes.
6. Click Clear data.
Chrome resources: Clear cache and cookies in chrome
- Click the menu button and choose .
- Select the
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click .
- Remove the check mark in front of Cookies and Site Data.
- With Cached Web Content check marked, click the button.
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
FireFox resources: How to clear the firefox cache
In the Safari app on your Mac, choose History > Clear History, then click the pop-up menu.
Choose how far back you want your browsing history cleared.
Safari resources: Clear your browsing history in Safari on Mac
- To view your browsing history, select Favorites > History .
- Select Clear all history.
- Choose the types of data you want to remove from your PC, then select Clear.
- If you use Cortana and want to clear browsing history that's stored in the cloud, select Change what Microsoft Edge knows about me in the cloud, then select Clear browsing history.
Edge resources: View and delete browser history in Microsoft Edge
Opera stores visited pages both in memory and on disk, so they will be available after a restart. To change the cache settings, go to
and choose from the following options in the Disk Cache section:
|Action||How to do it||Notes|
|Empty the cache
||This deletes all cached content from the disk
Opera resources: View and delete browser history in Opera